| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Thursday, January 27, 2005 |
||
|
after sch went to Dewi's house to get her blazer cos mum was in need of that blazer to make examples for sewing my presentation coat..hahaha..as if!...talk cock with her mum all..all corny jokes..then talk talk with Dewi herself and played UNDERGROUND SPEED 2..so boring..cos all u can see are cars...hahaha~...went home, mum didnt scold although its like 7+..sheesshh..should try it again tmrw..hahaha!!
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |