| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, January 28, 2005 |
||
|
Didnt came for maths additional lesson..reached late for EF e learning...didnt pay attention during MC lecture...tapped card for MC's e learning..sheesshh..wad did i do today?..obviously just wasting my time coming to sch dats all..hehe..went to queensway with dennnnnnn and simonnnn...simon treat taxi fare..weeee!...how nice...go there, simon bought shoe n shirt..ducky bought shirt only..hahaha!..me..lookin ard for things..but nothing catches my eyes..that abg from dat malay shop wasnt there...ducky was jokin abt me marryin dat abg..fasho he'll get discount..haha...fren fren ma...well..at least he did asked abt me...miss me ar abg?..hahahaha!.. went to eat at McDee until 6+..then went home took 197..thanks to mr dennis..haha..want to alight..this bunch of muthafcukers blockin da stairs..damn u all!...missed da outram station..drop at chinatown..tot no hope..but lucky got underground pass..and da passage way was like neverending..hahaha~..took nel, change to green line, drop at dover n took 106 home...reach at ard 7.40..no one scold me...good..good..hahahah!
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |