| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, January 29, 2005 |
||
|
Skipped java lab in da morning today..had stomach ache..went to sch waited for them till 12...got break, eat a lil..then me n Z skipped java lecture and went to shopping arcade buy goodies..haha..we romance somewhere in da sch...was fun but very hot..hahaha!..chloe..dun be jealous ok..hahaha!..mel met her fren at FJ...after all, came for maths tutorial..was irritated when she called my name many many times while me over there nod my head for nothing..old hag...didnt passed up her work..hahaha~..k..so after sch, met ling again!!..yeah!!..took 852 home..go kacang kopi..n lepak..haha..yeah..its lepak..or...is it chill?..hahaha!!..k crap..then go back home took 106 with rufaidah..weee!!
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |