✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Monday, February 07, 2005
had Religious class today...after that went to westmall with Ain..look at those cards..damn expensive..went back home...wait for grandma's arrival..then when me and anggul using da comp, my bro asked me for my racket...so my bro n Amirul go play badminton downstairs...after me finish lookin thru woodlands sec e-mag, i tot Anggul some geog..to my amaze, my racket was like so not my racket...shitto...asked amirul..i knew he was da one who used it..dammit..he didnt admit...fark off la eh..was so pissed off, i spelling him till he was bored and went to sleep..was damn frustrated...the rubber was bad...its like..u put a rat to nibble on da rubber...shitto...MaN!...irritated sial...

and i found out the best way to scare my niece..that is this....

yeahhhh!!!..it really works..hahahaha..she's scared of me in dat...hahahaha!!!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!