| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, February 05, 2005 |
||
today was FUN!..yeah..nothing but FUN!..hehehe...we go far east walk walk waste time with the rest before heading back to sch for astronomy..hehe..well...astronomy was like another maths lesson for us...hehehe..me, z, honey, mother n denn..sit there..were the bunch of noisy ppl..got our refreshments then head to the back near the garden to look at the stars..was dat dark..n saw stars..yeah..i also saw stars...and after that i look up, i saw stars...hahahaha~..k..everything ended almost at 8.30..then z, me n honey took da bus stop at z's house..then me n honey go take bus home..i've just one thing to say...OPPSSS..hahaha..k..u heard me..its OPPSS..hahahaha!!..anyway thanks for accompanying me da whole day...first time till so nite with me rite...hehehe..
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |