✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, February 04, 2005
Had Maths at 10-12...then lunch..then got EF e learning and MC lecture and e learning...durin MC..me and Z were busy talkin...cos i oready noe wadda hell the lecturer talkin abt...hehehe..decided to go to Z's house to help her take down da motherboard serial number...
Fun thing abt today is dat, the 3 chicas today decided to line up for that wad ball at atrium..hehe..after that..we sat at the entrance of nyp..ANd then...JENG JENG JENG..tik tok teko..tik tok teko...me n mel was like..HURRY UP..hURRY UP!!..hahaha..yeah...dat was sick..Z was blushin but she had to catch up with us rite Z?..hahaha..yeah..so n so..board da same MRT..man..purposely go other deck..sial ar...hahaha...after that went to cold storage buy some things..n got our Snow Ice cream!!..hehehe..all da way...Z was figurin out why da hell ppl were lookin at her...guess wad..yeah..ders a stain on her top..chocolate summore..hahaha!..tsk tsk..saw kawasaki rxz!!..blue one!!..just like ApuL's bike!!..hehehe..got two summore..wah liao..how i wish it was mine!!..but i prefer the green one...too bad...no green..both were blue...yeah..so n so..didnt get to meet him today...went back home myself...


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!