| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 |
||
|
Played tennis during our 3hr break..man..was easy but just need the speed n strength...i dont hav any...used to playin tennis games from my hp..got da taste of it....i love it!..haha..tiring but fun...today MC lab...record Voice..damn..so nice record, save in my hard drive, come home, nothing being saved..KNNCCB!..hahaha..yeah..today went to Seoul Garden AgainNNNNnNNnn!!...ate and ate..cant take it anymore..was full before the rest does..haiz..think i wore da wrong jeans..hahahah!!..denn aksen...first plate was fruits...show ppl u're dat healthy isit...bleargghhh!!..hahaha!!..k k..then went ard amk find cross stitch for my dear fren...honey guide da way...bot it..and now..i'm done with it!..hahaha..yeah..i'm done with it!..hahahahaha!!..k k..lame..my brudda used da phone just now tok to his gf..goddammit..he scold her gf...stupiak..phone also want to scream...wad a man...no..more like a beastly man..i pity my future sis-in-law..gonna hav a hard time living with him...haiz...
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |