✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, April 10, 2005
Had nothing better to do today, so i browsed through yahoo and found some really farnie pictures on web..haha..yeah..wad i did was to just type hahaha at yahoo images..and tadaaa...this is wad i found
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but..this one..much more funnier....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hahahaha..yeah..hahahaa..his weenie so small!!! hahahaha....
ya..i found my name too...in Australia!!!..ya...this person said they were on da train goin towards Adelaide, and they found this sign and they thought its cute and took a picture of it cos its sumwhere in da middle of a desert...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i swear i didnt use any kind of program to make this...

so once again..da boring day is saved again..thanks to Nurina!!..dammit..
i'm so emotional today....one second i hate males, da other second i hate females..another second i hate all homosapiens...wad am i?...hahaha..k k..crap la..but wad to do...abg rudy says he wont be back for 2 wks..haiz...abg...i miss ur brudderly love...haha..k k..


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!