✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005
went to school today to really study..was pissed off with this guy in da tutorial room..shit you..if i ever see you again, i'll cut your balls and deep fried it with wasabe and feed it to the vultures...even the vultures wont eat it..not worth eating...hmmpphh!!!..haha...stop crappin rina..
so you see..for the past four days, i hav not been having any regular meals, i've puked a lot...i cant eat oily stuff...i cant drink milo...i shit a lot..even though there's nothing to shit out...dad keeps buying food outside even though mum cooked...when i see the food, i puked...wads wrong with me??????????
haiz..so its MC paper tmrw..hate it..its 50%....nvm la...hope i can pass...a D also i dun mind...


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!