| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 |
||
MC paper was a blast!!!...so easy like chicken wings...wad am i crappin sia..haha..ya la..didnt read the book...go memorise the papers the teacher gave...and the exam paper, almost 80% of the questions came from the revision paper...so happy...i memorise the revision the morning itself..hehe...confirm pass la...and tmrw, its Java paper...dun have the mood to study Java...confirm D la...hahaha...after MC paper just now, me, z and mel decided to stay for awhile to study...then went to the stadium...and took these pictures...![]() ![]() OK...the end of today...! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |