| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, April 15, 2005 |
||
|
Maths...bullshit!!..confirm 100% surely fail...for sure...dammit..have to prepare for supp paper...differentiation and intergration...aarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!...nevermind..stay cool...exams over...just need to study a lil bit more for supp...haha didnt go anywhere today after the papers...went home straight...i aint feeling well these days..needed rest..adriana, arif and sis came to my house today for sleepover...weeeee!!!..that cute lil thang...wooooo!!...got a backache carryin the lil kid...cos when i put down, he'll cry...yeah yeah..lucky thing he's not as heavy as his sis..hahaha... i've lost lots of brain juices..time to retrieve back those juices..till then!.. |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |