| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, April 16, 2005 |
||
|
So bored...no more school...so damn bored...wanna go out...but no money...hahaha... Listening to Raghav...dammit...i dun even understand why i listen to R&B/Reggae....AZZY!!!!...hahahaha..ya...its you!!...ok ok...anyway..the song all very nice la...so emo-ish....had been listening to all da jiwang songs...metal very minimal...wats happening???!!!...oh well..i'm down with flu, cough and so on...no mood to eat...my voice so sengau!!..wadda hell!!!!...made frens today...many many frens...hehe...got this guy name Nordin Phillip...tot he's a malay...skali he's not and happens to stay just opp my place...haha..then played the trivia in irc...got to get the champion status again...hehe...so happy...i'm getting more and more lazy to go out...mum ask me to go caltex downstairs also i dun want....haiz...i'm so damn LAZY!!!! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |