| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Monday, April 18, 2005 |
||
|
I am so sick that i couldnt lift my butt up to stand..i cough like an old man who is goin to die soon..the mucus is killing me...i'm half deaf and my bladder burst every 1 hours..i am as hot as a sizzling oil and my throat is sore...who am i?...NURINA!!!!..yeah...!!!..haha..dammit..i have no voice now...slept the whole morning, whole afternoon, didnt go for religious class, and now, i'm so awake that my brain intends to do nothing but to sleep...dammit...i hate going to the doc...waste money...whenever i go to the clinic, i'm fine by the time da doc checks me.. Abg rudy was bored with the confinement..come on..you're makin frens there..enjoyin a whole lot there....just that its tiring..compared to me..i do nothing... So, the perasan me decided to find someone who had similarities with me...see this... ![]() A lil bit the same rite...mUAhHAhAHahahaAHAha..so perasannnnnnnnnnn!!!!...ok ok...tata! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |