✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, April 24, 2005
I'm sick till now..my coughing hasnt decrease...the mucus getting yellowish...hate it...oh ya..for your info, i worked on Friday!!!...and guess as wat???...as an assistant teacher at a nursery/kindergarden!!!..hehehe...love them...at first some of them was afraid of me...then..after i show the childish side of me...they LOVE ME!!!!..hehehe...really really...the cutest i got was Tamie and Jamie, both of them are sisters..one in january the other in december, same year...woah...nice planning!...hahaha...the other hyperactive boy was ryan rifki...so cute sia....and still got the others la...forgot the name oready...some pee on the floor...some go pangsai...hahaha...overall it was fun, but i end up having a bad headache...all along, i prevent myself from coughing...and so...i got my first ever salary!!!!...hehe..so happy..but damn....now left 10bucks only..but i enjoyed it alot lor...u see, when u work with kids, you become much more livelier and youthful...hehehe..
Havent seen the doctor since last friday...mum said i better go, who noes i got TB...TouChWooD la...haiyo..think i'm goin tmrw..or maybe monday...i hadnt had enuff sleep ever since MR Cough came knocking on my throat...ok ok..i need rest now...tata!!..i LOVE KIDS!!!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!