| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Monday, August 01, 2005 |
||
|
Let me tell u a story abt an unfortunate girl, who happens to be "popular" among the middle eastern men... Everynite without fail, she'd log in to friendster and search for as many friends she knew and read their profile...sumtimes, she'd even critisize the person to herself and read other ppl's testimonials...She didnt knew that sumting was going to happen to her...sumting that may either gave her a shock, or....well..i didnt want to elaborate more..so this is wad really happens...she tot that by putting her country as Morocco would be a unique idea...and......not even after a wk...she received messages after messages without fail...and da age range of those men were from 22 to 38...pissed her off sumtimes... "hi this is hakim well i wanna maried u.. i m a muslim and i wanna complet my religion well if u are intersting u can reply pls and all thing about m u can, find in my profile ok take a good care bye" -a law student(Morocco) "hy, i am a boy from pk.i saw your pics i like it so i want to you a good friend .plz send your hotmail id and full name. i hope u r well and your parents too.i am also want to make you a good friend or lover. believe me i have no girlfriend at this time ,i want such a girl who true in love and other affairs.when i saw your pics i want that u made my girlfriend. if u r agree from this decision of mine plz give me answer with more informission. takecare ......sweetheart . i am waiting your msg. .byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.plz send answer sooooooooooooooooooooooon " -a student workin part time(Pakistan) "Selamun aleyk ,How are u_? I hope ,U re ok.....U will say "Who are u?" .I answer now..^.^.I am Murat from Turkey...Can we talk with message in here?..I will be happy when I have ur message...Dont be unhappy...Becaz Life is very nice....Be careful....Bye for now" -workin(turkey) "Gd Pm ! how r U ? im Kelly (M) Emirati / Saudi , from Dubai city .hop 2 knw ech other 4 frindship & actvity partner.Happy New Year ! hv lvly dy ! GBU & Gd luk ! C U ! Tkr ! " -businessman(dubai) "My Name is Mir Arshid,From: Pakistan, age: 28/MaleWishing to extand freindship with you Looking forward to hear from you soon" -working(Pakistan)....but the face doesnt looks 28...grr "hello l isa you? no.0535.481.47.89" -working(Turkey) "heloo i'm walid from morooco i'm a boy i wright to u for ask about if i can add u and u accept me i'm new in friennster" -working/student(Morocco) "hello how r u? i hope u r doing well so what's up, iam naoufal from Morocco what about u iam student 2nd year english literature !" -student(Morocco) "my name is mohamed from morocco i see ur pic in freinsetr i like make freindship with other person to exchange ideas and to speak in exciting topic i look for you" -student(Morocco) "salam warahmatou lah .if its possible can i be your freind, pleas " -Morocco "hello how are you? I hope that you are doing good... my name is youssef 23 years old from morocco I'm lookin for some friends all over the world, found your prof very intersting huh I want to know something bout you.take care of yourself and write me back" -student "am akin by name from west africa Ghana. i will like to make a friend with u if u dont mind." -Africa lehhhhh.... "hello, im adil morrocain age 22 ,student, looking for relationship, witty ,kindwassalam alaikoum" and that is not all...there's 4 other Indonesian males....she only entertained those inDons...and so..life goes on as usual...but..there will always be a trmw...... |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |