| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Sunday, July 31, 2005 |
||
|
I didnt sleep well last nite..probably i'd been lost..before that i go and iron da clothes again n again till nothing is worth ironing..slept at the balcony in da kitchen..awoken by a sickened soul telling me to pay McDonald's delivery boy while she go bathe Arif..drag my body to the toilet, bathe and all then DINGDONG!..oh..delivery boy is here...HE IS SO CUTE!..hahaha..arrhhh!!...*melting*..ya..as cute as a bird..lol..then..went online..not many woke up early at 8+am..a lil bit later friz was there..he gave me this Ayah Pin blog..haha..funny..after that..fold the clothes, read up networkin, pile up the magazines and read them for hours...n slept...woke up ard 3 for afternoon prayers, and went outside to eat..sis told me how to check my hp serial number...and was shocked to see my belly as da wallpaper(must have guessed she purposely asked me to checked my phone..but hey!!!..i offed it ok..bloody..)..then summore..she asked me to see some more pics in da folder...and guessed wad...it was my dad's idea to ask me sis took photos while i'm sleeping...was damn bloody awfull..i slept like a bigfat "cleopatra"..accompanied by my rubber snake...wadda...and ya..my dad still have the cheek to say "it'll be good if i spread it thru internet.."..ya ya..like do you noe how to use da internet dad?..grrr..i offed it again, took out the batt and store it sumwhere save..grrrrr..and wassup with me and my rubber snake..YA..I SLEEP WITH A SNAKE..girls: ya..i slp with my teddybear..i slp with my mickeymouse..shuddap la eh..i slp with my snake..so wad!!?.. Taufag: "I dream..i can pull..out my chest, hairs with pliers.." Saw his bloody damn face on Manja again...him and him again..just hate guys with hairy chest.. I'm so tired.......... Its a korean music video from the band KISS. Its very moving and very sad story that it tells. CLICK HERE (if u really want to see it, go search engine or just ask da video from me) *Summary: He finds a girl he loves and she loves him as well. However she loses her eye sight after an accident(you have to watch the video to see what the accident was and the rest) and he decides to give up his eyes and give her back her sight! He gives up his sight so she can see because he loves her so much. Its a very sad story. *Heres a translation of the lyrics in case anyone was wondering: I just cant understand the hearts of men They tell you they want you and then they leave you This is the first time, you`re special I believed those words and I was so happy You should have told me you didn`t like me any more But I couldn`t see that and you just rushed me Although I will curse you I`ll still miss you Since I am a girl, to whom love is everything I heard that if you give up things too easily To a man, he will get bored with you I don`t think this is wrong A girl says that she will never be fooled again But she will fall in love again You should have told me you didn`t like me any more But I couldn`t see that and you just rushed me Although I will curse you I`ll still miss you Since I am a girl, to whom love is everything Hey babe The pain It`s not enough to describe how i feel We were so happy together But I know now I`ve been blind You told me that you`d never let me down Whenever I needed you you`d always be here I can forgive but I cant forget Even though you hurt me I still love you I still love you Don`t take advantage of a girl`s willingness to do anything for love And her caring instinct I didn`t know that to be born as a girl and to be loved was so hard Although i will curse you i`ll still miss you Since i am a girl, to whom love is everything Although i will curse you i`ll still miss you Since i am a girl, to whom love is everything |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |