| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, July 30, 2005 |
||
|
Wat is a blog for?..expressing thoughts, feelings & etc, for people to read & think about it. SO here I am..I dun care who whom or whose reading this blog..if you think i'm talking abt you..serves you right..Welcome to my world.. Woke up early..having the thought of sumone Who Would COme to my house, but eventually, last minute then tell me cant make it..oh..that is only when i msg then tell..shit la eh..Its so damn shitty and bloody irritating ok..YA YA ON FRIDAY I COME...sorry sorry...sorry your ass la eh...fucked up sia...a great friend i am huh? SInce nobody came..i decided to throw away my cupboard and iron all da clothes till my backbone hurts, till my feet is numb, till i get a headache...Dad says "wah..sumbody so hardworking today"..i replied "YA, I'M JUST BEING A FEMALE"...sick...tsk.. And so the pain is killing me and i think i dun need to on my hp anymore...SICK... thousand apologies..i think i need a rest.. |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |