✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, August 27, 2005
Just finished with my counselling with my Networking Lab sir..i failed that sub..ya..its just common test..hahaha...oh..my fault too..so he asked me why i failed..so i list out my reasons..
1. 1 1/2 hr journey to and from school everyday, not including monday.
2. Weekends packed with personal classes.
3. Too tired to do anything.
4. Too much Projects.
5. Mel says i live in Jurong while she stays in Tampines & going YCK is like climbing the Mt Everest...by showing the handsign /\ hahahaha...
and got la summore summore...chat with him for awhile..n got to noe Sir was a Malaysian!!!!...wahlao...feel so paiseh..cos we got gossip abt him laaa...
ya..maybe i just need to plan my time now onwards...
MY FACE? hahahaaha!!!
after this is C++ lab...supposed to have Astronomy slp over today..but too bad la..got class..bloody hell...
ok..
eh apul..u ar..really kept me worried leh..u ok oready can msg me or sumting?..thanks


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!