✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, August 25, 2005
Went to sch with my new pairs of LADYLIKE shoes.its white. first time i ever had sumting so ladylike...hahaha...budden..luck no good...wore that..half way at the mrt station, got bloody big blister..its like da back of the skin kene tore off then it slid down ur leg..giving the look of an access skin...so i pull it back up and put plaster...now my leg got almost 5 blisters on both..sian..
-_-" but..i felt great la..i feel more womanly..MUAhAhahaha...
I finally talk to him..but dammit, cant be long...nvm..tmrw still got time...then during lecture breaks we had a major discussion on how to demolish da StatueOfLiberty..i suggested on giving that statue a great big surprise..budden to think again, i think i'm too good for that..hehe..leave it alone and let it stand laaa...dammit...
ComeWhatMay!!..thank you hor..let me sing u one song......IIiIIIIiiii WiLllLLLl LOVeeeEe UUUUU...UNTillLl My DyyyyiNngnggg DAaAaaAAyYyyYY~~~..hahaha..maoling rawks!!!..lol
sorry dennis, to trouble u liddat...i think too much...maybe thats why i fainted in my room..its not a great big deal though...2 days of no slp, confirm faint la...haha...and sorry again to that fren of mine...i apologise deep deep ok...i hope ur baby's fine...i just want us to be like last time..full of crap..talk cock...laff laff...OK?...thanks...


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!