✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, October 16, 2005
hi once again
today i went to school to have my club meeting, after that i went to another club room to have another meeting, meet all da club members, after that i go walk around the school for nothing and then i stop upon another club room to make frens and after all of it, i played sum hide and seek with my frens and new frens. They are all very funny and they made me laugh for nothing. Since its ramadhan, i didnt eat, so i went back home with a smiley face thinking HEY ITS A GREAT DAY TODAY..basically wad i did today is just to do clubbing..i like it..dont u?
CRAP LA DEY....hahaha..nah..i'm just bored..
tmrw is basic theory test..i hope i pass la..pls la..dun make me wait long long can or not..i want to pass..haiz...


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!