| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, October 14, 2005 |
||
|
I passed my semester. 2 Bs 2 Cs 2 C+s 1 D and a Pass..hurhur as confirmed..there'll be no As.. thank you..thank you... GPA a lil bit increase..i loikkeee..hurhur sorry dennis, i was a lil bit gong gong yesterday..must be the moon..and thank you.. ShuTing..dat mystery ting..it sounds techno-ish..isnt it? hurhur.. oh..and congrats to kak Yam!..ur first child..How Sweet!~..haircurly confirm like you..kekeke..Aishah..short and sweet.. PQ!..you ar..watch out ar u..havent holiday yet still want to eat my food eh..grrr..hurhurhur.. HaPPy BiRthDaY To StEpHAnie..HapPY BiRthDay To YOuuuuUUuu..HaPPy BiRthDaY TO STePHanie...HAppY BirThDay To YOOuuUUu!!!!... ![]() haha..sorry ar..it looks farnie..lol |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |