| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 |
||
|
never did no harmm..never did no harm...lalalala nthg exciting happened pass two days.. was browsing thru my hp, then saw this reminder.. so i went to check it on da net and found da website... wahlaooo..so in love with it...but confirm very very expensive ar.. this is it.. ![]() u tell me ar..not nice meh??..then summore u see.. ![]() wahhh..can become two ring lorrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! puyoooooo!!..hahaha..this is da other design..nice nice nice nice nice!!!!!! thought of donating blood this week..see how ar...hrmmm... |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |