| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, October 22, 2005 |
||
|
wahhhh..sumbody take out braces oready arrrrr~~~...smooth riteeee..hahaha..hari raya..new set of teeth..wooooaaaaaahhhh~~~ remember the times when i still had my braces on..hurhurhur ![]() then straightaway after i took it out, me and dewi go take picture.. ![]() must wear retainers but never wear..haiya..leceh ar..hahaha.. i was browsing thru yahoo when i suddenly found this flash..cute but lame..as always like how i introduce salad fingers to the lian pais..haha check it out! http://students.sus.mcgill.ca/csam/lemontree.swf |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |