| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Thursday, January 12, 2006 |
||
|
Rina is da happiest among the homosapiens alive!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!! My special thanks goes out to Dennis da man!!!! hahahaha!!!!! woooooooooooo!!!! Been waiting for so long, and i did it! yeah! Friends are foreverrr foreverrr!!! *singing to the diamonds are forever tune* rina happy today, rina very happy today, very very happy rina cant stop smiling, cant stop smiling and smiling rina must say Alhamdulillah to Allah..rina extremely happy! tune in to the latest songs: mummy yankeys-la petrolina kevin big- turn me up ribanana-bon de forward dry dry dry- rina says and last but not least Bangra Rap- I like Bangla!! rina so lame..nyahahaha!! shhhh...i like bangla.. :) |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |