| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 |
||
![]() Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all!! To all da kambingz, farewell! We love you!..haha..not u la Z..nyahahahahaha Was at home all along when mum said we should go to grandmama's house..so go there lor..me mum and dad only who reached there..the rest..dun hav.. cik timah came at nite..guess what ppl!!!!..i wore yellow!!..muaHAHAhaHAha..very royal...lol... ![]() ![]() then saw this pic at grandmama's house..me and bit during da previous Raya.. ![]() so pretty sia dat gerl in grey...hahaha!! i went to watch the Konsert Nusantara at Suria..I sat so close to the tv cos i wanted to see mel, wanted to get a snapshot of her, but cudnt, and i end up taking my cuzzin's pic instead..haha..iman, ya, he's da guy from the local grp Karisma.. ![]() was surprised to noe that my aunt was lost over there sumwhere in saudi..lucky she's been found.. argh..da feeling is killing me!!..nyehehehe~~ tata! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |