✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, March 28, 2006
today's report in school faraway from ur dreamland.....
i ate alot today..i want to berak..budden i dun feel comfortable...
eyaaarrggghhh!!!....i want to kentot budden it doesnt wants to come out....pOooooOooooTtttt....hahahaha..so lame..
k..was busy reading up on bluetooth when suddenly this itchy hand decided to find an interesting article to read on...although its being published waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back in 1997 when i was only in pri 4 who noes shit abt it...so yea..here's the link..
----> http://www.utopia-asia.com/berhar.htm
waddaheaven sia...wads happening to the world..there's elton n his hubby...there's that hossan leong look alike exposing his/her marriage in the newpaper...WASSUP siolll....aiyo...are you at the right version of fantasizing?...erghhh~~...pUi!..what pleasure did u gettt???? HAAAHHH???...pity these ppl...haiz..


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!