✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title: INTRODUCING......
Posted on: Tuesday, April 11, 2006
INTRODUCING....

The BUSETS, BRENGSET, AND BAJINGAN~~
hehehe...there goes a bunch of bored students...
the idea originally came from the drama DIA..since our CHIP got too engrossed in acting the drama out, we decided to form a clan. AND originally, we called the CEO as KHF..cant elaborate..its only for those who noes..and so..here are the ppl..
The B's Clan
Sha as Buset CHIP and her supervisor is CEO
Nirmal as Buset 2 and her supervisor is The PERSUADER
Me as Buset 3 or Bouncer and HAHA BRENGSET(not in picture), our supervisor is SUPPLIER
Mel as Buset 4 and Nas as LOL BRENGSET, their supervisor is SHAREHOLDER
and our new team member Indera as BAJINGAN...tsktsk...
our motto: Kamu Jangan Macam2 Sama Saya Ya!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!