✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, May 05, 2006
Hello again
sorry, my hello is very lame
that time, i got time, so when i got time, i find time to have time with my time
i went there with my fren, a fren who i call a fren, yes, a fren
she looked so cool, very cool indeed she is cool
i did nothing much but nothing i am i decided to have my equipment ready while sipping my drink
and this is what i saw with my four eyes
i saw a man no, is he? a man? a woman? a she? nah.. its an it
yes, i saw it.
It was standing at a particular cheap sale spot.
yes indeed.
it was holding on to a shirt at the 10dollars spot
the shirt looks small
and me and my fren thinks it is really an it

there it goes, putting what it bought into it's bag
its red razorback singlet can be bought at any outlets of hangten, giordano, baleno, presto, ronaldo, ricardo, commando, kero........
2 for 20dollars
ladies..go grab it!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!