✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, May 06, 2006
Hello
Today, me went to Straits Kitchen at Grand Hyatt Hotel
with Family excluding my bro and dad.
There are lots of different food to eat.
And its, grab as much as you can eat. Worth the money if you're a big eater.
Thats me, mum and arif..purposely put arif down there so cannot see my buldging stomach..MUAHAHAHA!

Here's arif..so handsome..haha..yala..look who's his parents rite...pui!..hahaha
k..dats all..very full..


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!