✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, July 04, 2006
PICTURES LA EHH!!! (part 3)

This was during blood donation...bloody nurse...never poke properly end up my blood stopped at half bag...then got this malay guy nurse bandage my hand, i dun like his face..skali got to noe, he's so called azimah's cuzzin...ceh!!...-_-"damaged bin...tsk tsk...



me and angah aka mel aka shadowcat



ain and along aka sha aka icemutant

ah...ni dia adik kembar aku...walaupon tua dari aku...kene panggil dia ucu..tapi slalu terpanggil adik...kita anak matnoor..hahaha...cekik kang!!!

oh btw, this is the very day when we ppl laughed so hard till we cried. yes arh, its the very day when angah needs to go to braddel....haha, only the siblings noe wad really happen... :P



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!