✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, July 04, 2006
PICTURES LA EHH!!! (part 4)

hehe, sorry ya shia...lol....i've been keeping this berita harian article in my photoalbum, when suddenly along told me sumting sumting, then sumting sumting, i remembered i got keep this..hahaha...spot her!


this lady here...wad? u think she's really shopping isit? big bag proves it? NOOOTTTT...hahahaha...inside contains two other bags...lol~

along and the chingblingblingching~

step kiut only la dis gurl...pui!...hahaha

Mr Ronalds really is rich...there's like 100+ windows...and maybe there's 100+ bedrooms...he has so many outlets around the world, and no matter which outlet you're at, he's there either standing or smiling be it rain or shine...woah...this building must be a summer camp for Mr Ronalds...imagine the ppl there all him....receptionist to cleaners..hahaha...wait wait..did i just see sumone with red hair and painted face?



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!