✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, July 04, 2006
PICTURES LA EHH!!! (Part 5)


this is my makeover...hehe..lame rite...since when i'm so slim...confirmed immediate reaction from my lovely sis..."eee..prasannye!"..ya..i noe...prasan is good at times u noe...pui!


paparazzi wannabe la me...haha, sorry ya mel...i tell u all arh, this lady..very hardworking...got show oso still come for FYP...tsk tsk...


this picture..cant really remember where we went..but i did remember that azimah was seating beside me and these two ladies infront of me...they're sitting at the elderly, pregnant and needy seat...that shows it... :P


woooo...so hungry stopped by swenson shared this pizza with along...hahaha!!



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!