✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, July 04, 2006
PICTURES LA EHH!!! (Part 6)

ok...this is THE ONE, i referred to from my previous post...miss seetho..cannot put her face big big...like that is enuff...the specs suit her eh?..hahaha...dat one use my laptop do la...haha

yiting..are you yiting?..kekeke.. :P

relaxing on the first day...just testing sum phones...oh, and that is derek at the background...temp staff, now no more....sadded...-_-"

there's the first aid, the shredder, the bin, the microwave behind me...ermmm..ya...pantry...

found this irritating bugger...mosquito..looked like aedes...the feelers got alot of bulu...guess its drunk...suddenly want to parking infront of me...after this shot, its dead...PIAK!!..hehehe..



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!