✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, September 28, 2006
kinda pissed off with sumone...
to you it may seems like a game,
but to me, its just to show how much i love u,
but altho to you, what i did was very wrong,
which i tink, you have to understand why i'm like that for me,
saying it is much more difficult than typing..
and dun expect me to be direct...
you should noe that...
iloveu

btw, Happy Birthday To Ferina! =)

i saw my cuzzin's pvt msg and i tink its awesome "May The Fleas Of A Thousand Camels Infest The Crotch Of The Person Who Screws Up Your Day And May Their Arms Be Too Short To Scratch!"
=P


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!