✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Today is the FOURTH DAYYYY!!!! or... 4th DAY!!!!!
hehehehehe!!
i'm super happy i dunno why, maybe i've gotten enough sleep...
ok..before i start, i'd like to say my special thanks to my cuzzin, bit, aiya..just thanks la...hug hug kiss kiss big hug little kiss hug kiss big kiss...and also to fedah!...hahahaha
hmmm...wad is my mum going to cook tonite....hmmmm....i'm so hungryyy...my bad...i ate only two slice of bread and plain water....but i cant eat heavy meals in the morning la...later i vomit...if i vomit then break fast already.....hehehe

oh well...hey hey hey!!..i think i want to share with you ppl my fav songs at the moment...nice la..superb...i change my taste of music ok...gd rite...hahahaha
so here's the list:
Matisyahu-Youth
Matisyahu-King Without A Crown
Matisyahu-Close My Eyes
Gym Class Heroes-The Queen & I
Gym Class Heroes-Cupid's Chokehold
Panic! at the Disco-Build God, Then We'll Talk
Panic! at the Disco-But It's Better If You Do
Forgive Durden-Beware The Jub Jub Bird & Shun

I'm impressed with Matisyahu, altho his music, he added sum pinches of Jewlogy(is there such a word?) in his songs...Matisyahu is in hebrew..english name is Matthew..ya..his music is like..Good LAAA!!..for more: http://www.matismusic.com/
Then its Gym Class Heroes...its rap..but..Its NICER LAAA...not like those gangsta rap...
for more: http://www.gymclassheroes.com/
Panic! at the disco..ermm..alar...common la...
Forgive Durden..i found this band by random...quite nice...

eh..i recommend the songs got commission or not ar? hahahahaha
k..LATE for work AGAIN!!!!..arrrhhhh!!!!
tata..will update again soon..


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!