✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, May 12, 2007
These are the pictures taken last monday outing with my lovely friends...head to jurong point played pool with mimi and sha...hehehehe...I just LoVE playINg pool!!..

sha with her usual funny pose

mimi, i noe u like to take pictures..dun deny it!

this picture..very coincidental..but nice riteeee??? hahaha

my eyes had to be censored...it was like..so big...hahaha

after all the games, me and sha headed to vivo and meet up with angah...lepaskan rindu la ni..hahaha
very happee peeple posing with beeg flowers

reminds u of wad? elastic man? i haf no freakin idea..hahaha
very the fantastic 4 hor? hahahaha

we lepak at coffeebean...

and played pick up sticks...hahahaahah...those are wires actually which i bought at Daiso...
after all that...go home lorrr!!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!