✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, May 11, 2007
Today is my happiest day of May!
Broke a record of 32 minutes walking from jurong to bukit batok...usually i did that in 55 minutes!!!!....muAHAHAHhaahaha
the other thing is karma....karma karma karma karma karma chameleonnnnnnnn...hahahahahahahaahahaha
and then...other thing is...MumMy coOked Terong ToDayy!!!!!...woooooooooo
wah..happee happee merry merry laaaaaaa

eh yesterday ah, i went out at nite go lepak with dewi and faj at mac...both of them drive la..so i tumpang...then after the whole thing..main playground..tak bole tahan siot tgk faj pekik like wad...hahahaha..i tried to drive their car..but..i just dunno how la...too used to auto la...ass...hahaha....thats all!!!!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!