| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007
|
|
CHRIS BENOIT R.I.P.(1967-2007) A legend, after Eddie Guerrero... I like the both of them and now they're dead... WHY!!!! And i thought i could meet Chris or just see him by far at Bugis...now?!! mum remembered him as the short guy who always kena bullied cos i think she watched the cd i opened..i cant remember which was it, but its the fight with Kurt Angle.. and summore if play PS confirm choose either him, undertaker or rey mysterio..oh ya..long time no see Paul Bearer..muahahaha! so sad..why must he die!!...why must he murder his wife and son??..what is he stressed with?? haiya..ask these qns oso no use...now he no more... WHO's NEXT?
well..McMahon's death is kayfabe!
|