| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Thursday, June 28, 2007 |
||
|
i just came back home from watching TRANSFORMERS!!!! woooo i tell you ppl ah its worth your money la.... ermm..maybe for some... and i think i want to watch it again on monday maybe... KICKASS movie SUPERBLY AWESOME!!! only the effects... woooooooooO~~~ ya..i watched it alone..and i feel great about it i wonder why...lol and Optimus Prime was DAMN COOL ah i tell you... but again, his fiery designs sucks! summore bumblebee is funny....AuTOBoTs POwer Laaaa!!! Megatron not bad lei...budden since decepticons are evil..i haf to condemn them... but only one evil person i dun condemn...eh..not person..its a bunny...lol ok la..till here..will update soon...going Tampines Metro laaaa...my sister got the membership and summore they say all items got 50% off...puyooo!!..ok la... i love you all..muacks muackz!!...hahahahahahaaha...seeeee!...transformers make me happy inspite of the all-i-can-see-are-metals scene and the lame-O script which spoils the movie...i feel like dying..muahahaha!!..ok ok..tata |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |