✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Birthday was yesterday and i'd like to thank all the people who wished me. Even some of them i don't really know well but still they wish me like they hav known me for years. While SOME who noes me dont remember...wth...next time i wont bother abt ur bdays dun blame me ok.


Was super bored yesterday, so headed up to 603 level 3..hahaha..Thanks a zillion babes!..i heart you both many many as many as infinity...The bus was being nice too..straightaway after i alight from a bus, another bus came..Much much love in the afternoon..and i cried in the bus...so much for wanting a perfect 20th birthday..but..nehmy la..as long as i haf my sister, i'm as happy as ever la k..she's the one who cheered me up and etc...NEXT!

Wei..WHITE CHOCOLATE LA DEY!!!!...thanks!..hehehehee

ada beza tak muka? lol
I'll make sure my 21st would be the most memorable one..I DUN CARE! COME WHAT MAY!

NEXT!

I FINISHED AL-IMRAN LA DEIIII!!!!...hahaahahahaha!!!..next..AN-NISAAAAA!!..weeee~~

"you slammed my face down on a barbeque grill...now my scars are all healing but my heart never will..."


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!