✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, September 28, 2007
RED LIGHT!
knn! Yesterday ten minutes before break-fast, IT CAME! &#(#^&$&)(^&*)&%^!!!!! K, nevermind about that..


Today i was supposed to meet Kelvin to discuss our proposal for the project..but i woke up late la, then summore stomach very pain.. Think he's angry with me... But Kelvin..please, as i said, Don't come to my block with a gun ok? I don't want to see a Malaysian in Singapore prison..hahahaha~!! He said "No guns allowed in Singapore lei..eh..you want ice-cream? I buy for you just for today only..." ya..clever moron...hahaha..


Yesterday in school, after two weeks of not seeing each other, we talked alot and even when the lesson has ended, we still continue talking. Rindu la konons. He told me his ever depressing story to me.. can acherly see his eyes becoming very watery. 5 years of relationship ended just like that...who wouldn't be sad or angry...sad & angry...SANGRY.. SADRY..wei stoppid la!...hahahaha!!..

Lamanya bercinta
Bukan tanda sayang
Sayang dan menyayang
Bukan tanda setia
Setia di bibir
Tak pasti di hati
Itulah mainan sewaktu berkasih

Apa guna merindu-rindu

Andai orang kata dah benci
Tak usah merayu rayu
Tak mungkin kasihnya kembali

Kelvin..that is a lesson to be learnt..but..remember, i'm the only girl whom you noe, shud be treated nicely ok? the rest no need to be nice oso can...I'll make myself available to lend you my shoulders to cry on ok? budden, remember to return it back..wahlao eh..so lame!

k..shaddap n die! hmph!

NEXT!



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!