✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, January 11, 2008
OoOoOoOoo...who do we have here??
My nephew..whoelse..bwahahaha~~
Cute wad right..Muka kakak aku, eyebag bapak dia..bibir tu biasa ah, trademark keluarga..hahahaha


Was pointing out every vehicle in sight, asked him the colours and what type of vehicle was it, I then decided to snap his head. Why do kids nowadays have brown hair? The brown is freaking obvious. Shampoo? Nah..



Oh ya. If Hills Have Eyes, then, his HEAD HAVE EYES! bwahahahahaha~~!!

There you have it.


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!