| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, January 10, 2008
|
Worst day ever. It's only my second drive. Horrible things happened in one night! First, i was at the middle lane when suddenly an MPV from the left lane decided to make a right turn, SLOWLY. wth! and I had to bloody wait for it to turn right cos i was too close behind it. I cant overtake cause i scared the vehicle on the opposite right who wants to make a right turn cant see me. Driver didnt even said SORRY. F*ck
 Secondly, on the way up the carpark roundabout, a blardy impatient motorist behind me, changed gear and was so damn close to me. I FREAKED OUT of course! Well..just see below, you'll know what happened.
 SCRATCHES!..feel so damn guilty. If it's my car i don't mind, i'll even scratch the other side to make it even. BUT IT'S MY DAD'S! haiz..wat a day.. =(
|