✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Today not NEW YEAR lah setan....hehehe..ok..nehmy..i found this retarded forwarded msg on facebook, thought i'd like to share with you ppl who havent seen this...hahaha..


1. Yg pemarah- KEJI CACIMAKI

2. Yg tak suka barang mahal- SATO SUKAMURA

3. Yg bisu- KITA TADASUARA

4. Yg suka makan tose- NANACHI HITOSI

5. Yg suka lagu blues- APO NADIKATO

6.Yg suka belajar- ASIKO ULANGKAJI

7. Yg kerap bikin ribut- WAKASI HURUHARA

8. Yg masih bujang- MATIMATI TAMOKASI

9. Yg. suka naik motor - ASUKA NAYIMOTO

1O. Yg. mempunya isteri garang - TAKASHI CUCIMATA


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!