✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Monday, December 31, 2007

YAYNESS! finally i passed my TP..i was so sick today..for the past month been coughing and such..i thought i was dying today...felt so weak n couldnt really focus..coughed like a mad woman in the toilet...i even requested to wind down the car window.. AND the weather was hot... no wonder the tester skipped a few stages in circuit..bwahahahah! i wasnt feeling nervous or wad..when he said i passed, i was like "Oh? really ah? ok...." aiya..ok la i pass la, but it doesnt mean i can suka suka use my dad's car and drive around ok..hmph!

and becos of this, i cant fetch my sister from the airport..


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!