✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, December 21, 2007
Bulan hajiiiiiii..telah tiba lagiiiiii...hehehehe..yes..yesterday was Daging day.. i woke up late..didnt get to see the kambings at the mosque..but the kids did...they went with mum..they so excited to see their friends there.. As usual..went to the beloved grandma's house.. and saw....'a very neat room and another tidy room'..sumwhat similar to mine, but hey..i got clean my room ok..i got shame ok..hmph..
nana took this shot..i happen to be too tall u see.. -_-"




ceh ceh..lawa la tu..hahahah


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!