| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 |
||
|
Hello visitors! So... I have a new partner!...so called new la..i mean..we've known each other ever since FYP.. yeap yeap and both of us agree to not go lunch and go home early! oh ya.. sometimes, when you want to act all neutral, there's always a tiny slot for you to be part of it unexpectedly. Office politics. Oh the horror! Welcome to the working world! Its so frightening you'd rather have Sadako sleep beside you than to come to office and be part of it. Or maybe its even worst than looking at Barney having Elmo's head! Sumwhat or sumhow, you can suddenly turn into a backstabber, a hypocrite or worst, the b*tch. And, you can trust no one, even if your colleague is your bestfriend. I've been working as a temp for 2mths and I realise the ones that is giving me stress is not the trip to work alone. YA... Journey to work is hell. 30mins of journey + 20mins of traffic jam + humans + more humans + more humans = Stress Starting next wk, it'll be double the stress since i'll be staying at wlds for a mth. Anyway, back to the topic. You have to think smart to deal with them politics. Sumtimes, jokes and laughter are just a cover up. The best solution is to just plug in those earpiece and listen to bloody damn good music. If they intend to talk to you, do not decline. Bring down one side of your earpiece, and act as if you're paying attention when you're actually not. But its best if you're wearing a tudung. And laugh along, but always remember that you're laughing because its stupid. eg: Person A: Eh you noe anot that guy ah wah jialat ah..blablablabla You: Oh!..haha.. hahah.... ahhh..hahaha Person A: What only ah that guy..he neh do work say got do...blablablabla You: Eh..hahaha.. hahaha.... strange ah... hhahaha On and on until he/she is happy. OR Person A: You noe ah i do this work nobody say thank you ah..blablabla You: eh! i need to go toilet ah!!! not bad ah my method.. it works.. FYI, my parents are off for Hajj and I will be a nomad for a mth and might not update the blog till mid of december, unless provoked. =) |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |