| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, November 14, 2008 |
||
|
Today the journey to work was HELL! Back to work and heard stories from Nirmi.. OH THE HORROR! again. Went home took the MRT, but before that... jeng jeng jengggggggggggg After 3 yrs, I finally met my Raja!..hahahahaha..Sarcastic Ash was back from India to meet darling Nirmi.. Went to causeway pt to shop shop shop!.. Cuzzin bought new pair of headphone..HOT PINK! I think i'm goin to get myself a new desktop...see how.. |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |