| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Monday, January 05, 2009 |
||
|
EH? New year already ah? ooo.. Hello 2009! eaten already? Do you noe how happy I am when you came? hehs.. THIS YEAR. My birthday does not lies during ramadhan!!! For 3 yrs i've been enduring. FINALLY! well.. it sucks. Listen. Once you turn 21, you will realise how fast you age. So to those turning 21, enjoy your last bits of youth. No wonder ppl oways celebrate 21st birdday big big ah... Key to freedom? No.. Its the KEY TO HELL. Welcome my friends! Key to full of shitloads of life you need to face. Unless, you're that 5 yr old kid who doesnt wants to grow up. *looks at bit* Aper kene masuk dalam citer ni? cheh! *giggles* Whatever it is, hopefully 2009 will be better than 2008. 2009 Resolutions? You want to noe for wad? sebok je. hahahahahhaha |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |