| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, January 22, 2009
|
YUP!
New Layout, new songs and everything kental!
I'll make sure the layout sungguh tak sesuai dengan lagu.
Thanks to Bit for indirectly giving me the idea of putting Domokun as the new background.
And the song? SUDDENLY right... I know... I know... hahahahaha
OK..
I know this is a VERY outdated entry..but well.. who cares..
Nana is now in Primary One..
 And Arif, in Nursery! Amannnnnn hidup...

Another thing.. I still havent got to solve this mystery ever since I started working at PSA..
WHERE THE HELL THESE MONKS COME FROM? Heard from Swarm Thing they have their organisation situated sumwhere in PSA.. But, when i looked at the directory, there's nothing related. Weird.
And to think anyone who establishes their company in PSA is a filthy rich bastid..
No wonder they lepak-ed at Starbucks and not at the canteen...hmmm..

This is Mr Yap. Mr Yap, say hello. Labelled as my "bf" for no reason. Brings alot of cash in wallet for no reason. Giggled for no reason.
 The most memorable conversation we had with Nirmal was:
Nirmal: So Rina, what's your status now? Rina: I dunno.. Nirmal: You Mr Yap? Mr Yap: Depending on her status *points to me*
awwwwww.... Funny guy..hhahahahaa Anyways, you rock my world!

 Ya..go on and laugh at my hairy chest..
|